Friday 11 May 2012

Medieval Party Story Clues #2 & #3

Hello Penguins!
Today, Happy77 published 2 brand new Medieval Party Story Clues. To be honest, I’m still not quite sure what these clues mean but it seems Scorn, the dragon, wrote these! Hmm, interesting…
This royal kingdom was once prosperous – but easily ruined. If heroes rise from here again, I will crush them with no mercy….
Fairy Forest was once a place of power. But unless they work with wizards, they’re hardly a threat. I’ll bide my time to see what they do…
Ah! I’m so excited! I wish Happy77 told us more about these clues! What do they mean? What are we going to use these clues for? Not sure, but I’m quite excited for this party! What about you?
Make sure to leave a comment and let us know what you think!
~Clupplupplup~

No comments:

Post a Comment